Monday, November 30, 2015

A Few Underrated Albums: Part Two!

So a couple weeks ago, I posted an entry about the best underrated albums of the year.  Fortunately, I had a comment about a new album so I checked them out.  I decided to do a quick review and post up the official album stream for your enjoyment.

Dissentient by AngelMaker

I'm not really into the whole metalcore scene, or whatever they wanted to be called these days, but this album rocks.  They are so incredibly technical that I cannot help but become enthralled with every song.  I am a big proponent for technical death metal and so when metalcore bands decide to throw in some major technical prowess, I have to appreciate them.  Overall, this album really surprised me since I am not a big metalcore fan and I would highly recommend it to any technical metal fan.



No comments:

Post a Comment